Full Price: € 2500 based on twin sharing
Balance Due 21st August 2020
+ €495 Single Supplement
- All airport transfers and transportation as per the itinerary
- Internal Flights
- Accommodation for 10 nights based on double occupancy
- Breakfast plus either Lunch or Dinner every day
- PSM personal mantras and instruction
- Daily Group Meditation Yoga and Ayurveda sessions
- Bottled water throughout the trip
- Scheduled sites and tours as per the itinerary
Limited places available - max. 16 participants.
You may cancel your place within 5 days of registration and receive a full refund. Guests who choose to cancel after the 5-day grace period will forfeit 100% of the funds already paid. It is understood that illness, accidents, family matters, acts of God and unforeseen circumstances arise in real life, which is why travel insurance is compulsory.
Simple Easy 5 Step Booking
1. Connect using our online form
2. Receive your Confirmation Email
3. Pay your Booking Deposit €1000
4. Return your Registration Form with a copy of your passport
5. Pay the Balance by Aug. 21st 2020
*We will connect with you directly to confirm and finalise your booking preferences
Terms & Conditions (please read carefully)
- Participants must be over 18 yrs at the time of travel.
- The group leaders and our representatives reserve the right to make changes to the schedule/itinerary if necessary during the retreat.
- Deposit €1000 to register and secure your place. The remaining balance must be received by August 21st 2020 (Feb.14th early bird price)
- Not included in the total price are costs for your international flight to/from India, travel insurance cover, single room supplements, changes to flights, and non-itinerary listed activities.
- Your passport must have at least 6 months validity left from the time of travel to apply for an Indian Visa. Therefore, your passport should be valid until end April 2021. If your passport expires before this date, please renew as soon as possible and forward a copy to us.
India Visa: It is your responsibility to apply for your e-Visa 30 days ahead of travel to India, which we will remind you.
- It is compulsory for all participants to be covered by a personal travel insurance policy. Travel insurance should be taken out right after your registration.
- Please be aware that any pre-existing medical conditions may NOT be covered by this policy always check with your insurer. At a minimum, your travel insurance should be ‘comprehensive,’ providing coverage for cancellation of your trip, loss of luggage, personal items, personal accident, medical expenses, and personal liability (with a minimum coverage of US).
- By signing up for this trip you are confirming that you are in sufficient good health to take part. Please inform us before signing up if you have any medical condition that could affect you on this trip.
- Participants are responsible at all times for your own health and safety and the safety of your personal possessions. While we will do all, we can to ensure the best conditions possible for your journey, we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage that may be suffered by you during the course of your journey or for conditions that are outside of our control.