Price: €3500 - Twin Sharing
+ €495 Single Supplement
- Private transfers to/from Delhi International Airport
- Internal flights to Bagdogra (Sikkim)
- All transportation
- All meals included
- Private tours to all scheduled sights
- Excellent accommodation
- Entrance fees to all temples, monuments and historic sites
- Bottled water throughout the day
- Daily meditation and gentle yoga
- Your personal Primordial Sound Mantra
Over 13 days everything is taken care of so all you have to do is arrange your travel to Delhi International Airport to arrive on May 20th 2020
Limited places available. Max. 8 participants.
You may cancel your trip within 5 days of registration and receive a full refund. Guests who choose to cancel after the 5-day grace period will forfeit 100% of the funds already paid. It is understood that illness, accidents, family matters, acts of God and unforeseen circumstances arise in real life, which is why travel insurance is compulsory.
At a minimum, your travel insurance should be ‘comprehensive,’ providing coverage for cancellation of your trip, loss of luggage, personal items, personal accident, medical expenses, and personal liability (with a minimum coverage of US ).
Simple Easy 5 Step Booking
1. Connect using our online form to register your interest
2. Receive your Confirmation Email
3. Pay your Booking Deposit €1000 online
4. Return your Registration Form with a copy of your Passport
5. Pay the Balance by May 5th 2020
*We will connect with you directly to finalise your booking and confirm your preferences.
Terms & Conditions (please read carefully)
- Participants must be over 18 yrs at the time of travel
- Participants are required to remain with the group for the duration of the trip
- The group leaders and our representatives reserve the right to make changes to the schedule/itinerary if necessary during the tour
- Deposits are payable on registration to secure your place. The balance of the total price must be received by January 25th, 2020
- NOT included in the total price are costs for your flight to/from Delhi, a visa for India, travel insurance cover, vaccinations and other preventative medications, single room supplements, changes to flights, and non-itinerary listed activities
- Your passport must have at least 6 months validity left from the time of travel to apply for an Indian Visa. Therefore, your passport should be valid until end October 2020. If your passport expires before this date, please renew as soon as possible and forward a copy to us
India Visa: It is your responsibility to apply for your e-Visa 30 days ahead of travel to India, which we will remind you
- Flight Bookings: Flights to/from Delhi are your responsibility:
Please contact us and let us know your travel arrangements before booking your flight.
- It is compulsory for all participants to be covered by a personal travel insurance policy. Travel insurance should be taken out right after your registration.
Please be aware that any pre-existing medical conditions may NOT be covered by this policy always check with your insurer. At a minimum, your travel insurance should be ‘comprehensive,’ providing coverage for cancellation of your trip, loss of luggage, personal items, personal accident, medical expenses, and personal liability (with a minimum coverage of US).
- By signing up for this trip you are confirming that you are in sufficient good health to take part. Please inform us before signing up if you have any medical condition that could affect you on this trip
- Participants are responsible at all times for your own health and safety and the safety of your personal possessions. While we will do all, we can to ensure the best conditions possible for your journey, we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage that may be suffered by you during the course of your journey or for conditions in India that are outside of our control.